I found this to be yummilicious ...  This was a Gift (in more ways than one!) as I normally cook from scratch; am delighted to have tasted this recipe. I plan to use it as part of my ingredients when I make Homemade Breakfast Bars at a later date ... will add some OJ and carrot juice as part of my wet ingredients when I do. Part of my joy of cooking is to be creative....


Have Dehydrated some grated Carrots and froze some Ginger in cubes previously. On another occasion I will freeze the Ginger in OJ or Carrot Juice.

If you have not already done so, you may want to try growing both Carrots and Ginger in your garden this season. Most Ginger from the Grocer will take root, pick ones with the nobs starting to grow.







enJOY! 



This entry was posted on 2:47 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: