My Website, www.EnterIntoGodsRest.com was frozen in time, due to Godaddy no longer supporting Front Page; the Program I used to upload my Drafts to it. Graciously in 2000, someone created that Website for me and it saddens me to say I do not know how to create another one myself; they have moved on to other pursuits in their life since. When I learn how through WordPress, I hope to revamp that Website, as what is uploaded there is mostly some Drafts Pages of some potential Books I have been working on for a while. I have more Chapters in my Files and feel an urgency to do something with them now. I was moved to purchase the Domain Names of the Titles of my Books for future use, so I am eager to see what will transpire next.

A dear Friend suggested to me today that I look into Self-Publishing through Amazon Publishing. I hope to begin with a Free Kindle Version, but in order for those not online to find it, I may need to sell them. 

As I pray about all of this I sense the first Book I will upload will be a Book of Holy Ghost Inspired Prayers. It is entitled, 'A Journey In Time', www.AJourneyInTime.com will be where it can be found in its Book Format in days to come.  You can find them free at my Website under the Section with the same Title. I would very much be delighted if you would join me in praying, as you read them. They are written in Chronological Order ... inspired each day by where I was in the Spirit at the time they came forth. They can be used as a Daily Devotional; I plan to not change the wording. However, at the suggestion of others, I will shorten how much will be on each page.  I have been told there is a lot of Spiritual Wealth to absorb and shortening them may be better for the Reader; this was a confirmation to what was already deep within.  Your prayers for Father's Will to be accomplished in due season, as always are very much appreciated ... thanks kindly in advance.

Again ... Happy New Year!


May the Joy of our Lord be your strength day by day, as He rejoices over you with Song! May you feel His love deep within and bask in it with Joy and Love returned!



 

This entry was posted on 10:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 7:14 AM , Rohan said...

BINANCE SUPPORT NUMBER UNABLE TO SETUP 2FA FOR YOUR BINANCE ACCOUNT

Are you facing trouble to set up 2-issue authentication to your binance account? Analyze the modern-day yet on hand strategies and system to set up 2-factor authentication from the team of professionals who are active across the clock and help customers in disposing of their problems. Dial Binance support number +1860 266-2763 which is the medium to ahead your queries and doubts in the front of the crew who provide impeccable answers inside the least feasible time. Internet site visit:- https://www.numbersonweb.com/crypto-exchanges/binance-support-number/

 
On 7:28 AM , Rohan said...

Blockchain wallet password not working?

Is blockchain wallet password now not operating well? Do you realize what will be the motive in the back of this problems? In case you don’t recognise how to manage such scenario, you can get in contact with the professional advisors via dialing blockchain support number (860) 266-2763 that is operating 24/7 and may be accessed from any vicinity. The experts are professional in handling the blockchain errors, therefore, you will get solutions in your each present question. more info visit here: https://www.numbersonweb.com/crypto-wallets/blockchain-support-number/

 
On 7:28 AM , Rohan said...

Blockchain wallet password not working?

Is blockchain wallet password now not operating well? Do you realize what will be the motive in the back of this problems? In case you don’t recognise how to manage such scenario, you can get in contact with the professional advisors via dialing blockchain support number (860) 266-2763 that is operating 24/7 and may be accessed from any vicinity. The experts are professional in handling the blockchain errors, therefore, you will get solutions in your each present question. more info visit here: https://www.numbersonweb.com/crypto-wallets/blockchain-support-number/